About shwetha reddy
Ayurveda Practitioner in Houston.
Shwetha Reddy is the Founder and owner Ayush Wave, a premier wellness center and a health spa in sugar land. She is also a co-founder of Texas institute of Ayurveda and Ayush Botanicals, Parna. She is bringing the knowledge of Natural science to the Public through these organizations. Shwetha Reddy is one among the emerging practitioners in the field of Alternative and complimentary medicine in united states.
Shwetha Reddy, Houston TX, has been practicing Ayurveda since 2006 in India and Europe. She has consulted over 2000 patients till date and continues to maintain an active Ayurvedic practice at Ayush Wave in Sugar Land, TX. She has completed B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), experienced in consulting chronic disorders and a board member of AAMA and NAMA.
Her Research expertise includes in-vitro and in-vivo studies in the matter of anxiety and depression. Her major research work includes diabetes induced cardiovascular tone regulation. Identifying genetic role of Brn3a in Depression and Schizophrenia and identifying the role of SSRIs in treating psychological disorders. Her experience in modern pharmacology and Ayurveda medicine helps her to maintain her unique practice.
From adolescence through the midlife, Shwetha chose her career because of her passion to care for chronic diseases in an alternative and holistic approach. Her knowledge and experience in ancient medicine and modern research is a kind of diversity helping her professional success. To learn more about shwetha reddy please visit www.shwethareddy.com.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, India.
- Master of Science in Pharmacology from University of Hertfordshire, London.
- Fellowship in life science from University of Hertfordshire, London.
Shwetha’s Professional Memberships include:
- Member of American Alternative Medical Association (AAMA).
- Member of National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA).
- Member of American Medical Writer’s Association (AMWA).
- Member of British Pharmacological Society (BPS).